What is Gaurapad Glycoset?
Gaurapad Glycoset is suitable for people with Diabetes and high blood sugar. Gaurapad Glycoset regulates blood pressure, and is fast, safe and effective. It naturally draws out sugar and acidity from the body, and will diminish body pains and works while you sleep. Gaurapad Glycoset is a 100% natural rapid action solution for Diabetes based on advanced deep-penetration (transdermal) technology. Tablets and capsules lose their potency because when taken orally, they get broken down by stomach acids, digestive enzymes and the liver. Transdermal medicine is an effective way of administering remedies rapidly into the bloodstream.
Use Gaurapad Glycoset to:
- Improve circulation
- Detoxify the blood
- Treat Diabetes
- Lower blood sugar levels in the body
- Reduce inflammation activated by glucose absorption
Directions for Use:
- Clean soles of both feet.
- Peel off the protective paper and discard.
- Stick Gaurapad Glycoset to the upper part of the feet.
- Apply two in the morning, remove in the evening, and apply another two before going to bed (every 12 hours). If the product comes off, you may hold it on with a pair of socks.
Uncontrolled Diabetes can lead to high or low blood sugar and Diabetes Ketoacidosis – increased organic compounds, known as ketones, in your urine. Left untreated, these conditions can lead to seizures and coma. Long-term effects of uncontrolled Diabetes include:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Eye damage
- Foot damage
- Heart and blood vessel disease (i.e. peripheral artery disease, PAD)
- Kidney damage (nephropathy)
- Nerve damage (neuropathy) (i.e. stomach nerve damage such as gastroparesis)
- Skin and mouth conditions (i.e. bacterial and fungal infections, itching, and gum infections)
Uncontrolled Diabetes is very dangerous, but the side effects of some medications carry their dangers as well. Gaurapad Glycoset is a 100% natural and safe way to promote healthy blood sugar levels and keep your illness under control.
Ingredients: Fine Leaf Schizonepeta, Root of Dahurica Angelica, Gypsum, Lily Bulb, Costus Root, Turmeric Root, Cochinchinese Asparagus Root, Tuberculate Speranskia herb